Boo! Happy (almost) Halloween!
My 5 favorite Halloween candy!
5. Pixie Sticks. Because I would never be seen buying these myself.
4. Dots. Gumdrops that bring back good memories.
3. Butterfingers. Talk to the hand folks, I love butterfingers.
2. Hershey’s Snack Assortment (Heath, Reeses, Milk Duds, Rolo, and Kit Kat)
1. Toblerone fun size. How very European.
My 5 scariest (most lame) Halloween candies!
5. Nestles Assortment Mix (Laffy Taffy, Bottle Caps, SweeTarts, and Nerds) – these are the candies always left in the bowl at work ironically because no kids want them and no one at work wants them.
4. Jolly Ranchers – sticky, mediocre hard boring candy.
3. Homemade popcorn balls – Wrapped in Saran wrap. Enough said.
2. Toothpaste travel size – Yes some righteous scrooge will give this out. Probably my younger brother. He’s a dentist.
1. Loose candy corn (or really any unwrapped loose candy) – These households put the candy corn in a bowl, then let the kids grab a handful when they knock on the door. I’m not that much of a germophobe but this is gross. Kids you better eat them before your parents see loose candy.
“Is it candy corn or parts of dead zombies waiting to mourn.”
What did you dress up as?
I wish I could celebrate Halloween in the States some time. Or at least buy some leftover candy.
I’ll save you some Jolly Ranchers. And maybe a popcorn ball. Ba humbug. Ha ha.
LikeLiked by 1 person
And some loose candied corn thingamajigs perhaps.