There is nothing as wonderful as a cute cat picture to pick us up with a smile. Its no wonder cats are the most popular thing on YouTube and why we have over 33 million Instacat tags.
I have a bias to Billysky my rescue tuxedo cat. She turned 5 this week. Here are 5 cute pictures of in honor of her 5th birthday, plus a few bonus pictures. Just for fun I put a caption of what Billysky might be saying with each picture.
I Got The Bird In My Sights
Tuxedo Cat and Penguin
Cat In Messy Bedroom
Cat Plant Holder
A cat’s whiskers are amazing with how much utility they have for a cat. Until we see the whiskers glimmering in the morning sunlight, we often overlook the number and placement of our cats whiskers.
Says Billysky: “I must be a Millennial – look at how much facial hair I have.”
A Tired Cat
How Old Is Your Cat In Human Years
I found this chart on my vet’s website. It is pretty cool to think about and better understand our cats. We used to say it was the cats age times 7, but this chart makes more sense. At 6 cat years, Billysky is the equivalent of a 40 year old woman.
No matter what age Billysky is though, she’ll always be my adorable little girl that still prefers my water glass to any other and loves to cuddle any time of day or night.
More Cat Posts
If you enjoy cat posts, again in honor of Billysky’s 6th birthday, here are my 6 favorite cat posts on this blog site (not all of them are Billysky):
- Sexy Cat Pictures because the only thing better than cute cat pics are sexy cat pics.
- Billysky Cat Goes to the Vet is a humorous look at Billysky’s second year vet visit.
- African Safari – Male Lions shows closeups of the King of the Jungle, all photos taken by me.
- African Safari – Female Lions shows closeups of the Queen of the Jungle, along with how she cares for her 5 cubs. You will say Awwwww after reading this post.
- Curiosity and the Cat written by contributing blogger Sarah, this beautiful post tells how she developed a fear of cats and how she is getting over it.
- Billysky The Beautiful Cat Loves Lent and realizes how bad my photoshop skills are. No one was struck by lightening in the making of this post.
I end with the only word I can think of: Meow.